Field lab meetings:
WRAP production waste field labs. More info.
There will be an ongoing series of workshops investigating on-farm efficiency, measuring waste management pre-farm gate and identifying waste reduction opportunities. Book your place:
- Carrots - workshop postponed - New details to be confirmed soon.
- Wheat -Tuesday 19 March 2019 at 10:00am – 1pm
- Dessert Apples - Wednesday 20 March 2019 at 10:00am – 1pm
- Eggs - Monday 25 March 2019 at 12 midday – 3pm
- Tomato workshop to be confirmed.
Generally, field lab groups meet up a few times a year. If you'd like to go along to find out more about a specific field lab, you can contact the group co-ordinator by using the Find a Field Lab page to find contact details for the coordinator, or get in touch and we'll put you in contact.
All of the recordings from Innovative Farmers webinars can be downloaded for free at any time.
Follow us on twitterInnovative Farmers
Feeding biochar to livestock could result in a significant reduction in ammonia (and therefore methane) emissions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…