- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up .
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- This agreement cannot be transferred to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
- We collect your membership fees according to the payment option you choose. You can cancel and receive a full refund any time with 14 days of submitting your membership application. A Money Back Guarantee detailed below also applies.
- Your second payment for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined. Subsequent monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. If you pay annually, notification of the next annual payment will be made to you via email one month prior to the annual payment being processed. More than 14 days after your first payment in each year, you can only be refunded under the terms of our Money Back Guarantee, below.
- If any payment is returned unpaid or not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us an administration fee of £30. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- You agree to update your account profile immediately of any change to the Members Details you have provided.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all research findings, learning and know-how arising through Innovative Farmers is to be shared openly through the network, primarily through the web portal.
- By contrast, the rights to any patentable invention arising through a group of Innovative Farmers are assumed to belong equally to the Co-ordinator(s), researcher(s) and other members of the group. In the exceptional case that the Co-ordinator expects this, they should agree clear terms of reference for the group with the members and with the Partnership.h
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of submitting your membership application.
- In addition, if you decide that the membership is not meeting your needs, for whatever reason, we will refund your full year’s membership (or your payments for the year to date, if you are paying monthly). This is our Money Back Guarantee.
- If you request a refund under the Money Back Guarantee, you may not join Innovative Farmers again for at least 12 months.
- You may only once request a refund under the Money Back Guarantee.
- Farmer membership is for a single farm business, usually with one holding number. A group of farms will need a separate membership for each business wishing to join the network.
- When participating in the network online or face to face you agree to treat others with respect. You may not use the web portal or meetings of Innovative Farmers to market goods or services to other members.
- There may be occasions where we have to cancel a meeting or event. We will do our best to let you know of such cancellations in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Group Coordinator. Group Coordination is arranged directly with the Coordinator and not with Innovative Farmers.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by contacting us by telephone, informing us of your desire to terminate your membership, or by cancelling your direct debit mandate.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if, in our sole opinion, you have breached the terms of this agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Innovative Farmers is managed by the Soil Association, a charity registered in England, Scotland and Wales. Our charity registration number in England and Wales is 206862and our charity registration number in Scotland is SC039168. Our registered office is at Soil Association, South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol, BS1 3NX. Our registered VAT number is 701 0166 01.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0117 9874572 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Innovative Farmers at email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) provide your membership services; (b) process your membership payment; and (c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party.
These terms and conditions are as updated on 25 August 2016